Friday, October 5, 2012

What's in the Fridge... Muffins, Ham and Eggs

Found some muffins and a few slices of Majestic Ham...another fridge raid in the works.


Toast the muffins and add a dab of butter. Place the slices of Majestic Ham, then top with a sunny side up. Perfect.




The sweet, salty Majextic Ham with the richness of the egg and butter combine for a great breakfast.


Quick, easy and filling, another successful fridge raid.

Dude for Food is now on Facebook, check out the new FB page to receive regular updates on good eats. Better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi michymichymoo, quick and easy, delicious too! Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. This is my hubby's favorite breakfast!! I know I always have to have these ingredients in the fridge. :) Have a wonderful weekend my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona, thanks! And have a great weekend ahead!

      Delete
  3. Give me one of those with a cup of coffee, I'll be happy till the next meal :) love the clicks too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks delish food dude! I think it'll be perfect with cream cheese as well, yes? :) And oh, check your inbox, sent you message on fb and email :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yedy, thanks! And yes, perfect with a schmear of cream cheese! Wil check the e-mail...Thanks Yedy!

      Delete

Got something to share? I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...