It's definitely sweeter the third time around, and this year's 3rd edition of Rockwell's Ultimate Taste Test promises to be another epic feast...
This year's edition of Rockwell's Ultimate Taste Test features over fifty food booths, from shawarma to lechon, chocolates to cakes and desserts and everything in between. Here's my Top 12 Must Try List...why twelve? Why not.
1. The Plaza Premium Baked Ham's Hamwich and Hampanada. Can't go wrong with ham.
2. Schmidt's Gourmet Hotdogs, who doesn't love hotdogs?
3. Shifu Master's Kitchen's Lechon Macau
4. Diplahan Lechon, this one blew me away, check out my previous post on Diplahan Lechon here at http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2013/07/diplahan-lechon-best-of-mindanao-lechon.html.
5. Flavor Avenue's Bagnet Paella. It's got bagnet, what's not to like?
6. Generals Lechon...I just can't have enough of lechon...
7. Bad Decisions Premium Premium Burgers and Drinks Joint, when it's bad, it's got to be good.
8. Dennis the Grillboy's Crispy Pork Sisig, can't have enough of this too...
9. Malagos Agri-Ventures, I'm a big fan of their artisan cheeses, and their chocolate is pretty damn good. Great to see Malagos products in Manila. See my previous post on the artisan cheeses of Malagos here at http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2013/09/flavors-of-davao-davao-gourmet.html
10. Bronuts...this got me curious.
11. Shmallows Marshmallow Spread...sounds like a great idea.
12. Everything with Soya's Chilled Soya Pudding, something healthy to balance things out during the eatfest.
But there are more stalls to check out, over fifty, so this should be a great way to spend a weekend. Got your tickets? Better hurry, and see you this Saturday!
Want to see more? Check out my post on Rockwell's 3rd Ultimate Taste Test here at http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2013/10/quick-bites-sights-and-flavors-at.html.
For ticket inquiries and reservations, call 898-1702.
Dude for Food is now on Facebook, check out the FB Page for regular updates on good eats and cool events. Better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar.