Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eat My GF...And My Burger Too

Bacon and burgers, always a winning combo. And the folks at Eat My GF go a step further... 


...like blending ground smoked bacon with pure beef for one awesome burger.  Eat My GF (or "Garlic Fries") is one of those places for your burger and bacon fix.  



Start your meal with one of Eat My GF's signature bestsellers, the Original GF (P 89/Regular 150 g), crisp shoestring potatoes topped with garlic, Parmesan and parsley. Garlic and Parmesan always works well, and these fries are a perfect introduction to any meal at Eat My GF. 


Pair it with Eat My GF's burger classic, The Big Ohhh (P 350), a half pound burger with 50% pure beef and 50% smoked bacon, blended in one juicy patty, topped with a sunny side up, cheese and more bacon. The sharp notes of the smoked bacon complement the rich beefy flavor of the patty for one perfect combo. Open wide and go for it. 

Eat My GF is located at 403B F. Calderon Street, Little Baguio, San Juan (right after Ristras and Serenitea on Wilson) or call 0916-332-2608 for pick-up services.

Dude for Food is now on Facebook, check out the Facebook page for regular updates on good eats. Better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...