Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Side Views: Sideways in Napa

Napa, the first stop on my road trip to Seattle from San Francisco. After several wine tastings, a good meal, several cups of coffee, and a good night's sleep, I was back on the road again. I wish I could have stayed a little longer...


And one of the best things to do in Napa is simply walk around...





Mont La Salle, the administrative headquarters of the La Salle Christian Brothers for the San Francisco District, and home to some of the best vineyards in Napa Valley.  




There's a lot to see and taste in Napa, but sometimes all you have to do is walk around and see the real Napa.

Check out some good eats on the road trip at my previous post, just clink the link http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2011/03/thousand-miles.html.

Dude for Food is now on Facebook, check out the FB Page for regular updates on good eats. better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots food dude! This got me thinking when can I visit Napa, hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...