Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hungry? Just Press "Play."

My food blog's journey continues with memorable experiences and flavors compressed in a video... 



Looking back, it's been an amazing journey. My old photos are given new life by Tera Communications in a short yet engaging video, and I hope you enjoy this visual feast. Hungry? Just press "play"...

Watch out for more videos on my YouTube Channel here at Dude for Food YouTube Channel.

Tera Communications is located at Unit 1006, One Global Place, 5th Avenue corner 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City or call +632 634-6163 for more information.

Dude for Food is now on Facebook and Instagram, check out the FB Page and IG Feed for regular updates on good eats. Better yet, click "Like" and "Follow" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB and IG widgets on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...