A rich and flavorful cup of coffee prepared in the traditional pour-over or hand-drip method, excellent desserts, all in one place.
Diamond Hotel's The Cake Club introduces a new selection of premium coffee prepared in the traditional hand-drip method for rich, bold and full-bodied flavors, and a unique coffee experience.
The Cake Club's new premium coffee selection includes the finest varieties with their own distinct flavors, drawn out by the traditional hand-drip process. The premium coffee selection includes the following:
- Sumibi : The Cake Club's premium House Japanese Blend with a distinct, strong a full-bodied flavor.
- Kageboshi : A mild yet rich blend with a subtle sweetness, a result of combining coffee fruits with coffee beans in the roasting process.
- Summer Solstice Blend : A rich blend of premium beans from Ethiopia, Guatemala and El Salvador, with a unique and fruity flavor with a hint of ripe cherries, zesty lime and mild floral tones.
- Kunga Maitu Kenya : A light and delicate blend combining mild fruity notes with a clean flavor.
- El Diablo Dark Roast : A blend of select beans from Latin America with a caramelized sweetness and low acidity, releasing a subtle chocolate note with a hint of molasses and malted barley.
- Matalapa El Salvador : A balanced blend with a soft peachy medium body, a delicate sweetness and creaminess with a hint of baked apples.
- Bella Donovan : A rich blend of African and Indonesian beans and an ideal introduction to specialty coffee with mild citrusy and fruity hints.
- Decaf Noir : A mildly flavored blend made from African and central American beans with flavorful and nutty notes.
And the best way to enjoy this fine selection of premium coffee blends is through the delicate hand-drip process for an aromatic and flavorful brew.
The hand-drip process is demonstrated as we sample the The Cake Club's premium selection. The slow and delicate process is perfect for the premium coffee blends allowing one to fully experience the aroma, color and flavor that can only come from high-grade ground coffee beans.
Coffee purists will agree that the traditional hand-drip method is one of the simplest yet cleanest ways to extract the coffee bean's best qualities. The process begins by pouring properly boiled water over high-grade beans placed within a paper filter. The slow hand-drip process gently draws out the rich oils and flavors from the premium beans, and a rich aroma is released in no time.
Each premium blend is sampled, with each serving delivering a flavor profile that is distinct and different from the other, ranging from mild and medium blends with a subtle creamy sweetness to robust, full-flavored coffee. The Cake Club's new premium coffee selection provides a unique and satisfying experience for both coffee purists and coffee lovers, and you'll definitely find a premium blend just for you.
You can also enjoy some of The Cake Club's specialty coffees, like the Dark Roast Mocha...
...and White Chocolate Latte.
Or go for one of The Cake Club's refreshing ice-blended coffees. A wide selection of premium coffee blends to suit your mood, any time of day, prepared in the simplest and cleanest way to maximize full flavors, only at The Cake Club.
And once you have your cup of premium coffee, all you have to do is choose one of the The Cake Club's signature desserts to pair it with.
For more on The Cake Club, check out my previous posts on The Cake Club's new desserts here at http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2013/10/new-desserts-from-cake-club.html and savory dishes here at http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-quick-meal-at-cake-club.html and http://dude4food.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-cake-club-unveils-new-dishes.html.
The Cake Club is located at UG/F, Bonifacio High Street Central, East Superblock, 7th Avenue corner 29th Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig or call 621-3176 for inquiries and reservations.
Dude for Food is now on Facebook, check out the FB Page for regular updates on good eats. Better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar.