Saturday, January 28, 2012

Being Cool at Bar Dolci

Artisanal gelato and sweet treats made fresh daily all in one cool place. Just what you need after a meal along the Burgos Circle at the Bonifacio Global City.


So many choices...




The Choco Chip Gelato, after ten minutes sampling the different flavors, I finally made a choice. Pretty good. Check out their impressive macaron selection as well...more difficult decisions....


The Extra Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate...I could stay here all day...


Before leaving Bar Dolci, this caught my eye...the Dolcitas, macarons with gelato and nuts dipped in chocolate. Very cool. This definitely calls for a second visit.

Bar Dolci is located at F133, Forbeswood Heights, Forbestown Road corner Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig or call 846-6245 for inquiries

Dude for Food  is now on Facebook, check out the FB Page for regular updates on good eats. Better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar.


Check out Food Trip Friday at http://www.foodtripfriday.net/ for more good eats.

14 comments:

  1. GELATO!! When I went to Italy and taste-tested everywhere, my favorite flavor was probably nocciola, the creamy hazelnut gelato. There were many other interesting flavors, too. I can see straciatella flavor in your photo, which I remember very well. I wish I could live nearby Bar Dolci because sadly I have to rely on only memories here, and the convenience of this bar would mean you never have to leave the country to taste great gelato again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, the straciatella looked good, will try this next time. Great to hear from you Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a place my kids could go nut in!! Me too. :) Hope you had an extra scoop for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona, gelato just brings out the kid in everyone, awesome place. Thanks for stopping by, Ramona!

      Delete
  4. Not a fan of macaroon but gelato?? mmm..yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I can have gelato all day, thanks for stopping by, Jen!

      Delete
  5. Now that really is eye candy. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mhm gelato... thats torture Gerry!
    I like it the most when its freshly made, still soft and damn good. I used to work in a gelateria and I would eat literally everyday some ice cream. I got to taste at least a hundret different flavoures. my boss used to make everyday some few kgs and he used to try out new ideas of his, so there is no flavorue in this world which I dont know.
    I wish I could open one gelateria in goa, people would go nuts for that stuff.
    Lovely idea with the macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Helene, opening up a gelateria in Goa sounds like a great idea! Great to hear from you, Helene!

      Delete
  7. Hi! :) First time posting here.

    I LOVE cold sweets. I hope I can try this place out some time soon. The Dolcitas look particularly good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, you should check this out, great gelato! And thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. I just read about earthquakes in your country... I hope you and your family are all okay!! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Take care!! ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona, the quakes were in the southern part of the country, but I really appreciate your concern and prayers. Thanks Ramona!

      Delete

Got something to share? I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...